The CRTC, in order to facilitate a fair, equitable and competitive regulatory system, regulates the pricing and terms of service of several product offerings of the incumbent carrier through a tariff process, including local residential and business phone lines.
The MTS tariffs listed below contain the most recent rates, charges, terms and conditions applicable to the various services offered by the company. These services are regulated and approved by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission. The Tariffs are divided into parts which contain the services listed by item number.
- Index of Tariffs (CRTC 24000)
- General Tariff (CRTC 24001)
- Special Services & Facilities Tariff (CRTC 24002)
- Voice & Data Equipment Tariff (CRTC 24003)
- Special Assemblies Tariff (CRTC 24005)
- Access Services Tariff (CRTC 24006)
- National Services Tariff from Bell Canada (CRTC 7400E)
Basic Toll Rate Schedules
Local Service Rate Schedules