Bell MTS has always believed in supporting organizations that help make Manitoba a diverse and wonderful place to live, work, and play. After all, Manitoba is more than a market to Bell MTS – it is our home, and home to thousands of our employees and their families.
We proudly support Manitoba’s Indigenous community through a variety of grants, sponsorships, and donations. Some of the sponsorships, organizations and events we support are:
- Aboriginal Day Live
- Adam Beach Film Institute
- Art City
- Excellence in Aboriginal Business Leadership Awards
- Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre
- Ma Mow We Tak Friendship Centre
- Manito Ahbee Festival for All Nations
- Manitoba Aboriginal Youth Achievement Awards
- Motivate Canada
- Northern Manitoba Trappers Festival Inc.
- Rossbrook House
- The Boldness Project
- The Pas Action Centre
- University of Winnipeg Masters in Development Program
- West Broadway Youth Outreach
- Wii Chiiwaakanak Learning Centre
- Winnipeg Aboriginal Film Festival
For more than 10 years, Bell MTS employees and our families have brightened the holiday season for 200 Indigenous families in Winnipeg. Through a long stand-up partnership with Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre, Bell MTS donates all of the food supplies and volunteers to help purchase, sort, pack, and deliver holiday hampers.